TN77 Conveyor Belt Metal Detector
- Reliable protection against machinery damage
- Detection of tramp iron & manganese steel including non-magnetic digger teeth.
- Easy installation into a customers’ existing conveyor
- Simplicity of operation and with fully adjustable sensitivity/detection levels
- Capable of indicating if 1 or 2 pieces of tramp iron are simultaneously detected
- Capable of overlooking non-magnetic, copper-alloy belt fasteners
The electronic TN77 metal detector is a tunnel metal detector unit from the Master Magnets range that is generally installed onto conveyor systems. The TN77 tunnel metal detector enables a continuous inspection to be made of any non-metallic or non-conductive materials. The unit is used for the detection of tramp iron and manganese steels where their presence would prove damaging to processing equipment or a clients’ end product.
Digger teeth, drill rods, crusher plates, bars, chains, nuts and bolts are all extremely hazardous to crushers, shredders and other types of processing machinery.
TN77 Tunnel Metal Detector
The search coil is supplied from either a range of standard sizes or made to meet customers’ specific requirements, with aperture heights to suit specific processes. The TN search coil is also easily dismantled to facilitate ease of installation around a customers’ existing belt conveyor.
TN77-Panel -Upgrade-Main The control unit is housed as standard in an IP52 wall fixing cabinet and can be sited locally or remotely from the search coil.
On detection of tramp iron a signal is generated in the search coil and transmitted to the control unit. The signal is then processed and used to control other circuits which include the interlocking of the belt conveyor, operating audible or visual alarms, marking devices or suitable rejection mechanisms.
Typical materials to be inspected include limestone, granite, sand and gravel, clay, coal, chemicals, wood chips, mineral ores etc.
The TN77 tunnel metal detector – essential protection for of all your plant.