Mobile Eddy Current Separator
- Vibratory Feeder
- Low feed height
- Rare Earth Drum for fine ferrous recovery
- 1500mm wide High-Intensity ECS
- 3 integrated inclined discharge conveyors with hydraulic folding
- On-board hydraulic power pack for crawler tracks control
- Powered by 65kw Generator or via mains electricity
- Adjustable rotor and conveyor belt speed
- On board air compressor to allow cleaning of the machine
- On board working lights
The ‘Mastertrax’ ECS150 perfectly combines high performance and durability to produce the industry’s leading mobile Eddy Current Separator.
The ‘Mastertrax’ incorporates a 1500mm wide High-Intensity Concentric ECS along with a Rare Earth Drum Magnet, providing separation of ferrous and non-ferrous particles down to 5mm.
Optimum operating settings will enable users to process up to 25TPH, depending on material density.
The machine comes with crawler tracks, an on-board diesel generator and hydraulic power pack, allowing for easy site manoeuvrability and can be transported on a low loader trailer without permits.
Its unique low feed height allows it to be directly fed from a trommel and with quick set up times and an easy to use push button control panel; this innovative design ensures a trouble free, low maintenance service life.
- Municipal Solid Waste
- C&D reclaim
- Incinerator Slag
- Shredded Wood
- Crushed Glass
- Plastics recycling